Poicoin complies with statutory data protection regulations. Personal data is treated with confidentiality. It is only disclosed to third-parties to the extent permitted by data protection regulations or if the person provides their consent.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (Article 4(1) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)). This includes information such as your name, your e-mail address, your postal address, or your telephone number. It does not include information which cannot be linked directly to a natural person’s identity, such as the number of persons visiting this website.
Please contact our data protection officer by sending an email to email@example.com if there is any question, suggestion, or comments relating to data privacy.
Processed Personal Data
- Contact details such as name, email, or phone number
- Usage data such as visited websites, clicked links or viewed content
- Communication data such as device IDs, or IP addresses
Visitors to this website hereafter referred to as Users.
- Provisioning of this website, its functions, and contents.
- Answering contact requests and communicating with users.
- Measurement of the usage of this website.
- Safety measures.
Third-party Services and Cross-Border Data Processing
In the event that we use third-party services to process personal data, the data is only disclosed to the extent permitted by data protection regulations. Data processing outside the European Union (EU) or the European Free Trade Area (EFTA) is only performed to the extent permitted by data protection regulations unless the user provides their consent. This includes officially recognized levels of data protection such as provided through the “Privacy Shield” for the US, or compliance with officially recognized special contractual standards.
- Users have the right to request confirmation whether such data is being processed and what data is included, as well a copy of the data.
- Users have the right to request the completion or correction of incomplete or incorrect data.
- Users have the right to request the deletion of their data.
- Users have to right to revoke their consent to process their data in the future.
- Users have to right to take legal action or appeal to the data protection supervisory authorities if they are of the opinion that their rights have been infringed on due to the processing of their personal data which is not in compliance with data protection regulations.
Deletion of Data
Personal data processed by Poicoin is deleted as soon as there is no need to store the data anymore – as is the case, for example, for an email address when the user has unsubscribed from our newsletter. We do, however, respect statutory storage requirements.
Comments and Posts
IP addresses or other device identifiers of users leaving comments or posting content on this website might be stored. This is for our security, in the event that a user submits illegal content. The data is permanently stored together with the comment or post as long as the user does not dissent.
Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to understand how visitors engage with our site. Cookies and similar technologies are used to collect information about your use of the website to help create reports and statistics on the performance of the website. Analytics cookies collect information such as your IP address, device type and operating system, referring URLs, location and pages visited. If you don't want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the ‘Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On', provided by Google.